Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are you sitting comfortably

I wouldn't want anyone to fall over at the shock of there actually being a post on here.

We're just over half way through a week of school assemblies based around some FABULOUS resources from schoolswork.co.uk and I am really pleased with how they've gone so far. We'vegot a good balance of relevance(including Florence andthe Machine which has gone down even better than I expected!) and religion. We have Bible passages and yet also words of wisdom from Nelson Mandela. I also get to weild and mallet and smash a couple of chocolate Easter eggs as students look on in horror!

This is all part of me really enjoying work at the moment. What with recording a reflective prayer walk at the Uni recording studio and composing a new resource for young adults groups with the training and development department, I'm loving the creativity!

Hopefully the new burst of creativity might also result in more blogging- you never know!

1 comment:

Tim Abbott said...

"I wouldn't want anyone to fall over at the shock of there actually being a post on here."
That's the beauty of RSS - you don't have to say anything for ages and then when you do up it pops in my RSS reader, like you're there all along!!

Love the sound of the reflective prayer walk.

Tim